One of the few urgent cares that were open and I’m glad! Staff was super friendly, informative, and helpful (I fell down the stairs and injured my ankle so walking was extremely painful) and came out and gathered my paperwork and wheeled me to and from the rooms and to the car. The wait was not long at all either even though there were several people before me. 10/10 recommend.
- Holiday Cook’s First-Aid Guide: Treating Burns and Cuts in the Kitchen
- Safety-First this Halloween with Liberty Urgent Care
- When to Keep Your Ill Child at Home – A Comprehensive Guide for Parents
- Your Summer Skin Guide: Effectively Managing Burns, Rashes, and Bites/Stings
- 5 Tips to Prevent Heat Exhaustion