We want your visit to go smoothly. Ensure the time you spend at Liberty Urgent Care clinic is effective and efficient by following the instructions below.
Bring These Items With You
- Photo ID – All patients must either have their own ID and be older than 18, or if under age 18 a parent or legal guardian with ID must accompany them. Acceptable identification is a driver’s license, passport, employment badge,military ID or student ID card.
- Proof of guardianship–Parents and legal guardians who accompany patients under age 18 must provide proof of guardianship. Adults who are not parents or legal guardians must have a notarized statement signed by the parent or guardian authorizing medical treatment.
- Proof of insurance – If you plan to pay with insurance, proof of insurance must be provided before seeing a doctor.
- Medical history information – Bring information about past surgeries and medical conditions, a list of allergies, a list of current prescriptions as well as over-the-counter medications.
- A book or some form of entertainment –especially young children.
- Any forms you have printed and filled out in advance. These forms are also available for you to fill out when you check in.
- Any forms you need your doctor to fill out, such as school or sport physical forms.
Types of Payment
Payment in full is due at the time of your visit. Paying for your visit is easy because we accept several types of payment as well as most insurance plans.
Liberty Urgent Care center saves companies time and money. We help with all non-emergency on-the-job illnesses and injuries. Our rates are a fraction of emergency room visits, and most of our patients are seen in under 30 minutes.
Liberty Urgent Care center also works directly with businesses to customize plans and protocols. We plan communication regarding testing, treatment of work-related injuries and all health-related information the way that you, the employer, specify.
- Biometric screenings
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- DOT Physicals
- Drug testing
- Employer benefits
- Flu Shots
- Health screenings
- Laboratory Testing
- Pre-employment screenings
- Patient engagement
- Physical exams
- Point of Care / Rapid Testing
- Quality medical services
- Travel health & vaccinations
- Urgent care
- Urine Drug Screens
- Wellness services